Saturday, May 19, 2012


The common process of the “Do-It-Yourself” Bride


At engagement she says “This is going to be so much fun. I know exactly what I want and can do this on my own,

At 9 months from wedding date: “I hope I can afford to reserve ____ for my venue. I wonder which (photographer, baker, florist, DJ or band, etc) is the best value for my money. I hope I can find someone who is still available in my price range.”

At 6 months from wedding date: I have my venue and my dress. Now, how to get everything else I need and stay in my budget? I hope I don't have to (cut the guest list, switch from real flowers to silk flowers, etc.)

At 6 months from wedding date: I managed to hire a (photographer, DJ, caterer) last week, but I wish I could have booked (Photo Art Works, A Better DJ, Floral Creations By Dawn, etc.)

At 2 months from wedding date: I wonder which member of my family or which one of my friends will give up his/her enjoyment of the reception to make sure everything stays coordinated. How will I have time to decorate and still get my hair, makeup, and nails done?

At 2 weeks from wedding date: My friend Rachel has to go out of town and can't decorate and set up for me and Aunt Norma is not going to be able to coordinate, what am I going to do? Who else can I possibly trust to get things done the way I want?

1 week before the wedding: What would you do?

I have been planning and coordinating weddings for over 10 years. Titusville Weddings works within your budget and our fees are more than reasonable. If you are or you know a bride planning her wedding please call us to find out how we can help – (321) 537-3276. You can also visit our web site – www.Titusville-Weddings.com and of course view photos on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment